So Asher had a VERY relaxing bath this evening.. I was reading through some ads while he was in the tub and he handed me something, I looked at it and thought, "Where did he get corn?" Eww.. So empty the tub and the toys, sterilize the tub and continue bath. I forgot about pooping in the tub, Eli did it a few times when before he was potty trained. I must have blocked it out. Good times, Good memories.
The weather was fabulous today and the kids were filthy from playing outside, hopefully they will sleep well..
3 comments:
Oooooh. Lawson did this a few too many times for my liking. Nothing messes up a nice clean bath like poop!
i had a little kid i was babysitting for do that when i was like 13. he was in the tub with his brother and the brother flipped out!
i don't know how i have lucked out, neither of my boys have ever pooped in the tub! hoho likes to pee in it though. mmmm.
for some reason i can only leave comments annonymously. gah! so yeah it's me.... bugg
i got your email and i'll send you a link to the BAT SHIT CRAZY ex office assistant.
:)
Post a Comment