Saturday, April 12, 2008

Changing it up a bit.

I was getting bored with the old layout so I thought I would get crazy. This one is called "Cotton Candy", we will see how long this one lasts.

Asher found a ladybug and was very enthralled and got nose to nose with it, and then got very upset when Mom set it free. Mean mom!

Eli is taking swimming and tumbling and will be starting baseball soon, these are all about one hour, once a week so no overlap and no overwhelming. He also has his 1st grade musical coming up and is pretty nervous, but I don't think he has much of a part so that will be fun to see.

Brian and his partner will be moving into their own studio space within the next few weeks, and it is a great space! Very exciting.
So there you have it for the moment.

No comments: