The daily comings and goings of a family of 4, plus 2 furry beasts and Tom the Hissing Cockroach!
Lookin' good! Just hang in there a few more weeks!
Wow! I didn't know you were that close. That is exciting.
I hope that Minnesota isn't too hot for you right now. Hang in there.
You look fantastic, Chas! I am so excited for you. Just a few more weeks to go... you are on the downward slope.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lookin' good! Just hang in there a few more weeks!
Wow! I didn't know you were that close. That is exciting.
I hope that Minnesota isn't too hot for you right now. Hang in there.
I hope that Minnesota isn't too hot for you right now. Hang in there.
You look fantastic, Chas! I am so excited for you. Just a few more weeks to go... you are on the downward slope.
Post a Comment