Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ouch that hurts

Has anyone ever had a cortizone shot?? Well I got one in my foot yesterday and it was the worst pain I think I have ever felt!! I tried very hard not to let the 4 letter words fly, and the dr. got a good chuckle out of that.. As long as I can amuse.. So now I am kinda hobbling around, like an old woman as Brian likes to point out. Good stuff.. On a lighter note.. We got our first snow overnight.. Not much on the ground but it is freezing and windy.. Oh, goody!! 3 days til my Birthday.. Happy Hump Day all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you do to your foot? i've had a cortisone shot in my arm when I've gotten hives a few times over the years. I don't remember it being painful, but your foot is way less fleshy so that may be the problem.

Chas said...

I have plantar fasciiti, or bone spurs, or a pinched nerve.. Right in the heel man..

Natalie Simkins said...

So what no stalettos on your B day. I am sorry. Go stand in the snow it will numb things up for you.

Deanna said...

sounds painful. It's freaking cold here in MN! What's the deal with skipping like 40 degrees from one day to the next? Hope you have an awesome b-day!

Chas said...

Deanna,
Cold?? Welcome to the Midwest.. Sure you want to move here?? Better ask for some Long Johns for Christmas. It was great seeing you, have a safe journey back to New Haven.

Anonymous said...

So, how was your birthday????