
So yes I had my birthday, and it was good. I started out the celebration by going to California Pizza Kitchen for a Tostada Pizza. Yummy.. Then proceeded to view Harry Potter on the big screen.. The show was sold out, but I still managed to get a decent seat. I did enjoy the movie, but will have to see it again and read the book again. It's a lot to take in in the short 2.5 hours. My lovely husband made an apt for me to have a mani- and a pedi- which was nice. I just don't enjoy making small talk with the tech who is working on you. How many times can you talk about the weather and the holidays? The boys got a cake which was the most exciting part of the day for Eli. He had to be reminded it was my birthday. "Happy Birthday Mom", "Where's your cake?' That's my boy! All in all it was a nice day with the boys. We even managed to knock out a bit of Christmas Shopping. We are going out to dinner for Thanksgiving with some new friends.. So that should be fun and no clean up.. you can't beat that. Happy Turkey Day Friends!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! You don't look a single day older!
Post a Comment