The daily comings and goings of a family of 4, plus 2 furry beasts and Tom the Hissing Cockroach!
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Sept already??
So Fall is just around the corner.. How great is that?? Brian and I celebrate 9 years of married bliss on the 7th.. I just can't believe how much time has past and how incredibly lucky I am to have him.. I know, Cheese. It is what it is. Also, Eli will be starting preschool on the 12th. This is a big deal because he has been at home with either Brian or I since he was born and now school.. Yeah it's only 2 1/2 hours a day, 4 days a week but I will take it and so will he. I think the kid and I are starting to get on each others nerves. Can you imagine? I guess it is harder to grasp that kindergarten is so close, other people impacting his education. Good or Bad.. My little 17 year old brother Levi graduates next spring as well, that is just crazy talk. Now he is a cool, dreamy Senior. Yikes.. Lots of huge milestones coming our way and I don't know if I am prepared for any of it, but you can't stop time I guess. Enjoy the ride while you can and hope you do right by your kids. What else can you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Our last New England fall. We're excited!
Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope you have a great day and enjoy your date night.
Post a Comment