The daily comings and goings of a family of 4, plus 2 furry beasts and Tom the Hissing Cockroach!
D won't let us get a dog, one reason being that Whitehall won't let us have one. The other being that she hates dogs.
she won't let you have any fun.. I am sure no one at Whitehall would notice..
If you get two more dogs you will have even more fun. Trust me, I know!
OMG!! How truly adorable!! Oh how I want a dog... and a kid...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
D won't let us get a dog, one reason being that Whitehall won't let us have one. The other being that she hates dogs.
she won't let you have any fun.. I am sure no one at Whitehall would notice..
If you get two more dogs you will have even more fun. Trust me, I know!
OMG!! How truly adorable!! Oh how I want a dog... and a kid...
Post a Comment