Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome to 2009, OMG I am getting old

So where do I begin? Eli is officially 7 1/2 and has his 3rd loose tooth. He enjoys school but HATES Math Center. This is a little session that the kids are timed doing math problems, and he never manages to finish all the problems. This frustrates him to no end. It didn't seem to make him feel better when I tried it with him and wasn't able to finish either. How sad is that? His new passion is Bakugan, and Mario Paper Chase on the Wii. That is correct, we got a Wii for Xmas, thank you R & A. I bought Guitar Hero 3 and I LOVE IT! I am hooked, and I am ok, but only on the Easy. Brian is not interested in the slightest, but will partake in a little Mario Kart from time to time. Eli continues to enjoy science, but just disclosed to me that he plans on leaving the dreams of science behind for being a SPY. How do you like that? Fortunately we haven't started down the road of liking girls, and I am ok with that. Although a mom of one of his fellow girl classmates informed me that her daughter and Eli are going to be married. Wow..

Asher is 2 1/2 almost and boy he is something else. He is stubborn, sassy and asks for time outs. Who does that? He is still best friends with his blanket and paci. I told him when he turns 3 we will have to say goodbye to the paci, because they are for babies, to which he replied "Mama, paci's are for big boys". I do forsee a problem. He got a little trampoline for xmas which he enjoys and I enjoy all the energy being sucked out of his little body. He likes to do whatever Eli is doing and still asks to watch the Caterpillar movies, Baby Einstein.

Brian and his partner Mark just celebrated their 1st year of business and with much success. They have hired a designer to work on their team. Hopefully this will free up some time to take on some new clients and allow everyone to be home with their families more.

As for me, not much has changed. Still fighting the monster under the bed(my weight) and volunteering at school as well as participating in a lot of Moms Club activities. I enjoy staying at home with the boys but there are some days where I really feel as though I should be fired, so I go to bed and start again the next day.

We still have 2 dogs, and had 2 tadpoles but one ate the other. It is a cruel cruel world.. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: