Thursday, May 15, 2008

Milestone Day




Finally at age 7, Eli has lost his first tooth.. A big day here, he woke us up in the middle of the night to tell us how loose his tooth was. This morning he was worried about going to school and losing it there. Which is exactly what happened, 2 bites into sandwich. He was very excited to show off his new gap, so I thought I would share his new look. He is growing up! He asked me tonight if I would cry when he went away to college, I said yes, he responded "Me too".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That brought tears to my eyes for two reasons. The first being that I am a sappy, sap and him saying he'll cry too made me choke up and secondly loose teeth make me feel oogy and slightly barfy so my eyes watered while I was trying not to upchuck. So sweet.

Chas said...

Wow loose teeth have that effect on you? But I am sure poop and blood do nothing?? Weirdo.

Meghan said...

What a milestone! So what does the tooth fairy pay these days?