The daily comings and goings of a family of 4, plus 2 furry beasts and Tom the Hissing Cockroach!
Thursday, March 06, 2008
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What is the deal? Asher has been waking up earlier and earlier. Today was 5:50am.. I don't think so! Tried to get to back to sleep with no luck. I actually pulled out the earplugs and he cried/screamed for an hour. So frustrating. I feel like if we give in now it will just continue. Any thoughts? He usually goes to bed around 7pm, with 1-2 hour nap during the day. His sleeping has been more erratic. This is my least favorite part of parenting, the lack of sleep. I don't do so well without sleep, down right ornary so I hope for all our sakes it fixes itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i have no thoughts on the sleep issue. i thought i had it figured out and then something like that happens and i say what the heck? i guess i go with the rule if it is out of the ordinary something must be wrong.......
My boys went through phases like that, it usually resolved itself. Do you think it's just the time change, messing with his body clock? That's definitely happening here... yesterday up at 6:15, today slept in till 8... Is he still in a crib, or is he in a bed so he could get out and play quietly for awhile? Xander and Noah always play for at least half an hour before they let us know they're bored. It's like a snooze button :)
Post a Comment