Wednesday, December 26, 2007

365 days to Christmas..






I hope you all had a wonderful, happy holiday.. Ours was great just in the fact that we didn't travel anywhere.. Last year we had just moved into our house, and didn't even get a tree.. The 3 years prior while we were in New Haven, and then Minneapolis meant that we made the long trek back to MI for a week and saw as many friends and family as we could get in.. This year we were at home and it was relaxing and casual. The kids slept well, we slept well and there you have it. Santa brings our kids one gift, unwrapped which is always the big winner for them. This year Eli received a Robosapien Robot, which dances, whistles, burps, does karate and many other fun things. This was a hit with Eli as well as Asher, who loves to dance with the robot. Santa brought Asher a Retro Rocket Radio Flyer, which seems to be a hit, but pales in comparison to the Robot. Santa was also crazy enough to put Pokemon cards in Eli's stocking, he is in heaven. Who would have thunk it.. Pokemon? I am happy to say that I am now the proud owner of all 5 Harry Potter movies. I know I am a dork, what can I say. All in all it was a great Christmas. I love to watch the boys play together and have so much fun. That is what Christmas is all about. My in-laws came over and hung out all day, so Brian and I were able to steal away to see a movie. We saw "I am Legend", Freaky!! Don't go if you get squeamish.
Happy Holidays to you all.. Think of me next week when I am calling in to see if I have Jury Duty. Good times.

1 comment:

i'm h.mac said...

we do the one gift from santa too, glad to hear of another family on our boat. looks like the kids had fun and that robot looks awesome!