Thursday, November 01, 2007

365 days to go!






















Trick or Treating was a success, although it was a close call when Eli was given skittles and responded to the woman "I don't like skittles!" Oh my gosh.. I apologized and chastised him and before I knew it there were tears. Geez Chas cut the kid some slack, he doesn't like skittles what was he supposed to say? I felt horrible, and apologized to him for calling him out in front of people. I explained about being grateful for any candy and dealing with the stuff he didn't like later. It took a few houses to get him back on track. As he was getting so upset he whimpered, "I was rude." Poor kid. Bad Mom.. All in all the weather held out and he has enough candy to last a few months/days. Here are a few more pics.

No comments: