That is right folks.. I am the mother of a 6 year old boy.. When did this happen right? I can't believe how fast time goes by.. So according to Eli he had a great birthday. We had a party at the local childrens museum with his friends from school last weekend. Yesterday, his actual birthday, he had a friend over and then we went to dinner at El Rodeo, where he got to wear a sombrero and eat fried ice cream. Then we went Grandma and Papa's for dessert and to get the big gift from Mom and Dad. A new bike, a bike with only 2 wheels! So we are on to the learning to ride a bike with no trainers.. Yikes.. look away! This weekend we are celebrating with cousins who also have birthdays this month. The never ending birthday continues. This is where I tell you all that we have the greatest kid ever. He is so smart and funny, goofy funny. He is also sassy and mouthy and he gets frustrated and upset when things don't go his way.. We wouldn't want him any other way.. I don't know what I did to deserve such a great family but I am so thankful.. Only 4 weeks til summer break. So that is it for now, I am going to try to be much better at posting, but you all know how it goes, especially with a 9 month old, who adores his big brother by the way. Thanks for checking in!
The daily comings and goings of a family of 4, plus 2 furry beasts and Tom the Hissing Cockroach!
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Oh my God he is 6!
That is right folks.. I am the mother of a 6 year old boy.. When did this happen right? I can't believe how fast time goes by.. So according to Eli he had a great birthday. We had a party at the local childrens museum with his friends from school last weekend. Yesterday, his actual birthday, he had a friend over and then we went to dinner at El Rodeo, where he got to wear a sombrero and eat fried ice cream. Then we went Grandma and Papa's for dessert and to get the big gift from Mom and Dad. A new bike, a bike with only 2 wheels! So we are on to the learning to ride a bike with no trainers.. Yikes.. look away! This weekend we are celebrating with cousins who also have birthdays this month. The never ending birthday continues. This is where I tell you all that we have the greatest kid ever. He is so smart and funny, goofy funny. He is also sassy and mouthy and he gets frustrated and upset when things don't go his way.. We wouldn't want him any other way.. I don't know what I did to deserve such a great family but I am so thankful.. Only 4 weeks til summer break. So that is it for now, I am going to try to be much better at posting, but you all know how it goes, especially with a 9 month old, who adores his big brother by the way. Thanks for checking in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment