My sister got married last weekend. The weather was perfect and she looked beautiful. The day went off without a hitch, and the Chaplain sure got a kick out of my name. What can I say? I didn't choose it. My sister is now Sara Senn. Say that 5 times fast. Eli did a great job as ringbearer and looked very handsome in his tux. He reports that the pants were very itchy! When he had to try on is shoes at the tux shop he had on think sport socks so he had to put on one of those pantyhose footy things. I was dying inside..
Asher is really working hard on pulling up, mostly while in the tub, which doesn't work for me and this makes him very mad. His nose is running like crazy this week, so a lot of wiping and a lot of crying because of the wiping. I can't believe we are only 2 months from his birthday.. That flew by!
I am trying to drink 64 oz of water a day to kickstart some major weight loss, and it is not easy.. That is a lot of water, I really have to choke it down. Trying to space it out, so it doesn't seem so daunting. Anyone else notice a difference when you actually get that much water in daily? The biggest loser has inspired me to really take a look at myself, plus the pictures of me in the bridesmaid dress. I am tired of being depressed about my weight, and feeling like I have no control so I am committing to walking and water and then from there. I really would like to lose 20 lbs by the end of summer, so labor day. There it is in black and white and you are all reading it, so now I am accountable. Yikes.. Anyone else want to journey with me?
1 comment:
I'm already getting nervous about Alia starting Kindergarten in August! It is a full-day program for her and I am definitely a bit nervous about what exactly she is going to learn from other kids during that many hours each day! Scary though.
The boys look very handsome in their tux gear! I'm glad the wedding was nice. Hey, I'm already on the weight loss journey with you...such a long and frustrating road! I find it hard to drink that much water too. I also find it hard to exercise by myself on a darn machine - very boring! I'm hoping to be able to find a walking partner or something when we move to Iowa City so that it at least isn't so darn boring. Hang in there - I know you can do the 20 lbs. by the end of summer. YOU CAN DO IT!
Post a Comment