Halloween has come and gone, can you believe it? This is my favorite hoiday, but for some reason I wasn't crazy into it this year. I guess I am waiting for when we have a house again, and I can go whole hog crazy. We didn't even get pumpkins this year. What is that all about? So Brian went to a conference in NYC for 5 days and I was home with the kids. I was very scared of the 24/7 thing, and although I did ok and they are still alive and Eli says he still loves me. I really feel for single parents and how your life literally isn't your own when you are parenting alone. Yikes.. I am grateful that I have such a great husband, and so handsome on top of that. 18 days til my birthday, mark your calendars.. I am going to be old, if you were wondering. Not really, just 33. I can't believe it, where have the years gone? Do I sound like a parent or what? Eli is still really enjoying school and we have actuallyb been invited on a couple playdates, I guess I am not so intimidating after all. Must be the aging. So here are some pics to enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.
ok so again no pictures.. tried for 30 minutes.. Time to start looking for a new blog site..
No comments:
Post a Comment