Sunday, November 05, 2006

On the Move

So.... Brian had a job interview last week and got an offer that he has accepted.. The job is in Michigan, and pretty much in the area that Brian grew up in. I am so excited to be moving back near family and friends.. We have told our families, but Eli was the first to know and he seems excited to live near family also, and he says he is ok with starting a new school so I hope that he will transition as easily as he has in the past. Wow.. I can't believe it.. I hope that this is a job that Brian will really enjoy..he deserves it. He works so hard and has been so unhappy for so long, it is about time he loves what he does. So we will be driving home sometime in the next couple of weeks to go house hunting.. A House.. Yea for us.. I will let you all know the details when we know..

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Hooray! I'm so glad it worked out, and I, too, really hope the Brian will love his job. And I'm excited for you to be close to family. That will be so awesome! Can't wait to hear how the house hunting goes.

Beca said...

Big news! Congratulations! Good luck in your search and move.

Sarah said...

Congrats! I hope this new move works out better for you guys.

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic news! You both deserve the best. I am so happy for you both!!