




That is what the boy said when I picked him up from school today. What a relief! For months and months he has talked about how he was nervous to start school. He is at a new school where he didn't know any kids, no one from preschool is at this school. So we had a school open house last week and met his teacher, and then yesterday was a visiting day, where we could go in for an hour and just hang out in the room and explore everything and meet new friends. I really think this made the biggest difference. All I can see is that I am so glad school has started and only wish it went for at least one more hour, 2 1/2 just doesn't seem like quite enough, for either of us!.. I just hope he continues to be as enthusiastic as he was today.
2 comments:
I'm so glad he likes it! Alia started preschool today and loved it as well. It's going to be a really good thing for her.
I think the nerves going up to the first day are harder than the actual first day. I am glad that he likes it Jessica likes school too.
Post a Comment