The daily comings and goings of a family of 4, plus 2 furry beasts and Tom the Hissing Cockroach!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
No News is good news with Gary Gnu.
Great Space Coaster flashback.. Anyway, it has been a few slow news weeks here in the Midwest. Eli is on Spring Break this week and the weather is Awesome! We have a lot of apts. coming up at the end of the month. Eli has his 5 year check up, with shots. I haven't told him yet, no point in getting him anxious til the day of. I have another midwife apt, and We all have dental apts, oh and the dog has his yearly apt. Apparantly April is health month for us. Next month Eli and I are flying back to MI for my brothers High School graduation. Kinda strange.. I guess he is going in to the Air Force sometime this summer which will leave my parents house pretty empty, I forsee lots of crying and quiet time. I am feeling the bean moving around a lot, but whenever I have Brian try to feel the movement, the bratty kid stops. Another clue that it must be a girl. So anyone have any name ideas? We are having a terrible time agreeing on almost everything so I am ready for outside input, not that we will choose or even tell anyone our choices. If I have to wait, so does everyone else. Like I said things are slow here right now.. Which is a good thing. So until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment