The daily comings and goings of a family of 4, plus 2 furry beasts and Tom the Hissing Cockroach!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
One of those days.
Today is not a good day.. No particular reason, but I am grumpy as hell. Nothing has happened, nobody is bugging me, except the gym that is trying to charge me double everymonth. Sorry for the guy that had to deal with me today about that. Can anyone help me out here? Is it pregnancy, or am I just having a day. Poor Eli has to come home soon and deal with a growling mom. Run and hide small fry. On a upnote, we have our ultrasound on Friday so we can finallly get a peek at this bean that is be-bopping around in my belly, and NOT find out the sex. Ok, I am grumpy again.. Maybe it is the weather, bring on Spring already. I am sick of being cooped up inside, and with my kid. We want to be free, to let the warm breeze blow through our hair. Anyway.. Only 15 days til Brian's birthday..Woo hoo. Let the party begin. Then Eli's birthday. The big 5.. I can't believe it.. Trying to figure out what to do for his party is stressing me out, how lame is that? Hope everyone is having a great HUMP day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um, didn't forget.. Just the problem of the 10 hour distance..
Post a Comment