Monday, January 02, 2006

I studied really hard

And I finally past the test! A pregancy test that is!! Yea.. So what a fun, not so fun time. I am about 8 weeks and feeling crummy probably 4 out of 7 days. I never got sick with Eli so this is new for me, and I am not to sure I like it. I have already decided that it must be a girl and she is causing me problems already. We won't know until August though, as Brian and I made and agreement while pregnant with Eli, we found out the sex the first time so we won't this time. Brian doesn't want to know and I think it is going to kill me not to know. We told our families over the holidays which was fun and Eli understands but doesn't want to talk about it right now cuz it is to far away. He wants a brother and is sure that is what it is. Hope we don't disappoint him. So a big year for our family. My brother graduates in May, Eli turns 5 in May, Baby in August, Eli starts school in Sept, and we celebrate 10 years in Sept. Busy, Busy.. I plan on posting and sharing my ups and downs of the next 8 months so keep checking in. Until then..

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations!!! I was excited to find out in our Christmas card. I've thought about not finding out the sex on the next baby, but I totally think it might kill me. I'm just so terrible with surprises. Good luck! I hope the sickness eases up some so that you're not miserable. Oh the joys we have to go through for our kids!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you aren't going to find out!! I had to know right away, even if it has just been so I could wash all Bear's old clothes and get them ready for the new baby. I hope you are feeling better. I too have been gaggy this time when I never was with Bear. It's disgusting.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you both Danna and Erin (both in our wedding) are expecting in July. It's a baby boom for sure!

Todd said...

Congrats!! How exciting. Keep us informed!

Beca said...

Congratulations! How exciting.

Anonymous said...

AAAH! That is FANTASTIC!! Congrats to you all. I am SOOO happy for you. It sounds as if you will have a very exciting year ahead - and a GIANT surprise. (I think I would wait to know the sex too.) I hope your new year is filled with joy and happiness! Sorry about the sickness - ick! At least there is an end in sight... you can't be pregnant forever :)