




So over the last few days I have taken Eli to the Childrens Museum, which is huge and a ton of fun if your 4. We had Thanksgiving Dinner with our friends the Kimballs and today we played in the snow. These are pictures that document these things. The dog loves the snow and we have a trail that goes around our apt. complex so I have been letting him off the leash while we are on the trail. Never again. He has been good at running ahead, but then coming back to check on us but not today. Today when we got to the end and I wanted to put him back on the leash, he bolted.. Jack Ass!! Ran along the road and then headed across the driveway towards the busy road. I am screaming my head off and he thinks I am playing. I don't think so Dog.. he finally comes trotting back to me and I pretend to have a treat to get him to get close. It takes a couple times for me to grab him and he yelps. Don't be a baby, you almost had your guts splattered on the road.. Whats the lesson here? My dog is not stupid.. He has been doing well off the leash, just waiting for his moment and then bam he takes it.. Not gonna happen again. Eli thinks its fun that Mochi is being punished/shunned today. Guess he is glad someone else gets a turn.
No comments:
Post a Comment