Back to the Midwest
So Eli and I were at the Mall play area today around 11:30am and there were a ton of kids, due to the rain. Eli got bored quickly because it was so crowded and we were getting ready to leave and I noticed a mom franticly scanning the kids. She begun to run to stores around the play area looking for her child. I asked if I could help and she was fighting back tears when she explained that she couldn't find her 3 year old son. So security was alerted and a few of us moms began going store to store. 5 minutes go by, then 10. Still no sign, and now she is sobbing, convinced that someone has taken him. Oh My God!! Keep looking, Eli and I continue to search. Eli is shouting the boys name, "Isaac, Isaac where are you.." He was worried too. We head back to check in and yes, he was back safe in his mommys arms.. Apparantly he had made it all the way to the other end of the mall and up to the 2nd level.. Holy Crow!! But sweet relief, let me tell you. I think I would just want to die if that happened to Eli, I know you all feel the same way. Just remember to keep them within arms reach and hug them whenever you get the chance. Even if they are making you crazy.. And how was your day??
No comments:
Post a Comment