The daily comings and goings of a family of 4, plus 2 furry beasts and Tom the Hissing Cockroach!
Friday, July 29, 2005
Friday at last
So we have officially been in our apt. 3 weeks. Seems much longer than that.. Is that good or bad? Still no couch!! AARRGGHH!! That is me growling as Eli calls it. The weather is beautiful today, but supposed to be back up to 90 by Sunday. Good times. Thank goodness for the pool! Well I have joined 2 moms groups since arriving here and have met some very nice ladies and several playmates for Eli which is key.. I think we are settled on a preschool for the fall, just have to make the final arrangements. Tomorrow we are getting our new dog.. His name is Mochi (Mo Chee) and he is an 8 yr old Shiba Inu. Very cool breed. I will attach pics soon. That is about it today. I am tired and out of sorts. Still not real that we are here to stay. Although Brian has gotten calls from NPR and a couple places in Chicago about jobs. Nice timing.. I think we will like it here. Very pretty and green.. lots of parks and trails. We are trying to explore as much as possible so when you all come to visit we will know all the cool places to go.. Peace out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment