The daily comings and goings of a family of 4, plus 2 furry beasts and Tom the Hissing Cockroach!
Thursday, September 02, 2004
Half way through next week
Here it is Thursday already.. Time flies.. Brian is back to school and has the computer most of the time so my entries will probably be sporadic at best. So it is finally Sept and fall is upon us, hard to tell by the heat and humidity we have had here over the past few days. Starting to feel better now. Eli was sick this week, always a goodtime. He told Brian he had snakes in his body all the way down to his feet, and then he proceeded to vomit. Ah, Parenthood what's not to love. He is feeling much better now after 2 bottles of pedialyte and playtime with Michael. Who by the way, I am watching every afternoon until 6pm. I pick him up from school and he and Eli play and play until Michaels Mom or Dad comes home. Good times.. They keep each other occupied and only periodically is the age difference noticable. Adam and Mel will be here on Saturday with Benjamin. They will stay with us for a few days.. we are very excited to see Ben. And his parents. Big Whitehall BBQ this Sat.. Everyone gets together to meet neighbors and share food and drink. Good times will be had. Finally and most importantly, Brian and I will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary on Tuesday Sept, 7th. I can't believe it.. and I still kinda like him. Who would have thunk it. Until next time..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment